Lambeth has tendered for the provision of the external cleansing which has resulted in the proposal of entering into a long term agreement with SERCO LTD from the 1 October 2021 to the 30 September 2027 with an option to extend for a further one to eight years.
- Cleansing contract – notice of intention
- Cleansing contract – notice of proposal
- Cleansing contract – faqs
- Cleansing contract – schedule of rates
Asset delivery partner
Lambeth as a landlord is required, at times, to carry out major works to our buildings/estates and requires an asset delivery partner to oversee the delivery of these schemes. The council will seek to procure the new contract through a competitive process and design it in a way that ensures it provides the best quality and value.
On the 2 August 2019 the consultation process started for a number of long term agreements which included responsive repairs and maintenance, lift repairs and maintenance, capital works and planned maintenance, block cleaning and concierge, bespoke capital works (building/estate structure), bespoke capital works (mechanical and electrical services) and multi-disciplinary consultancy services.
- Block cleaning – notice of proposal
- Block cleaning – schedule of rates (routine)
- Block cleaning - schedule of rates (reactive)
- Block cleaning – faqs
- Concierge services – notice of proposal
- Concierge – schedule of rates
- Concierge services – faqs
- Housing contracts – notice of intention
- Housing contracts – notice of proposal (North Area)
- Housing contracts – notice of proposal (South Area)
Leasehold building insurance
Lambeth has tendered for the provision of the leasehold building insurance, which has resulted in entering into a long-term agreement with Arthur J. Gallagher Insurance. The insurer is UK Insurance Limited trading as NIG from the 1 April 2018 to the 31 March 2023.