Major works to your home

We carry out major works in order to maintain and improve our housing stock.

Help for leaseholders

If you are having problems paying your service charges, we may be able to assist with making a suitable payment arrangement.

You can contact your collections officers using the details shown on your invoice. Or, contact the Home Ownership Service: