Skip to main content
Motorcycles, Blue Badges and foreign-registered vehicles
- Motorcycles are not required to have an annual estate or visitor permit to park on an enforced estate; however, motorcycles must be parked in an appropriate bay and possess tax and insurance, or they may be removed and/or issued with a PCN.
- If an applicant for an annual estate permit possesses a Blue Badge, or if a member of their household has a blue badge, they may apply for an annual permit free of charge.
- In addition to the standard proofs requested, the following should also be provided:
- Blue Badge (registered to applicant’s address)
- proof of address for the Blue Badge holder
- Annual estate permits are not issued to foreign registered vehicles.