Skip to main content
Estate resident e‑permit conditions
- E-permits can only be used by the vehicle that is registered on your online account. E-permits should only be used in the estate it has been allocated for. E-permits will allow holders to park in marked bays on the estate only.
- Courtesy vehicles - we provide a discretionary temporary cover to resident permit holders when their usual vehicle being repaired or serviced, and a loan/hire car is being used. You will need to fill out an application form and provide a letter on headed paper either from the garage or hire company giving the dates when the courtesy/hire car will be in your possession.
- Temporary permit (for new residents) - if you are a new resident applying for a parking permit, we appreciate that you may be unable to provide the required level of proof for a standard resident permit.
- The temporary (one month) permit can enable you to park conveniently with only a minimal level of proof while you wait for the required documents to apply for a standard permit.
- To apply for a temporary (one month) permit you must provide one document showing your name and the new estate address. This can be any proof of address from the proofs list. We may require you to pay for a full year's permit. The full year's permit will be sent to you on production of the proofs. You will be unable to apply for a refund if you have not been able to supply the proofs.