Updates and advice about the impact of coronavirus in Lambeth
Pay Council Tax
To pay Council Tax, you must be registered for a Council Tax account.
We can take your payments directly from your bank or building society account.Set up a Direct Debit for Council Tax
Online by debit card
You need to give your Council Tax reference number. You can find it on your Council Tax bill.
By phone by debit card
This automated service is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 020 8290 2086.Call 020 8290 2086
Bank, post office or PayPoint
Due to coronavirus, our Civic Centre offices are closed. Instead you can pay at any:
- bank – they might charge you extra fees
- post office – you have to pay their standard fees
- PayPoint outlet – these take cash payments only, but there are no extra fees
You must bring your Council Tax bill with you.
Problems paying because of coronavirus
If you have financial difficulty because of coronavirus, you can
- apply for Council Tax Support
- find out how to get help to pay your bill
- contact the support team to discuss payment options
Pay your Council Tax arrears
If you owe money for missed Council Tax payments, find out how to pay your Council Tax arrears.