You can also choose to pay over 12 months, twice a year, every 2 weeks, or pay a lump sum each year.
Council Tax payments usually run each year from April to January. You'll have to apply again each year to change it.
Pay over 12 months instead of 10 months
You can change your payment plan to pay over 12 months.
If you set this up after 30 April, you'll pay each month for the rest of the year until 31 March. After that, your 12 months payment plan will start.
Contact us to set up a 12 months payment plan.
Pay every 2 weeks, 6 months or all at once
If you do not want pay your Council Tax with the payment plan we set for you, you can suggest a different payment plan.
You can choose to pay:
- your full bill, on 1 April
- twice a year, or 1 April and 1 October
- every 2 weeks and your full bill must be paid by 31 March
To set this up, you need to:
- Set up a mylambeth account and link it to your Council Tax account.
- Log into mylambeth.
- Go into your council tax account.
- Click the ‘show details’ button.
- Click the 'Make an offer of payment' button.