If you’re 18 or over and own or rent a home, you’ll usually need to pay Council Tax. If you’re unsure, read our guide on who should pay Council Tax.
Use our online registration form to tell us you are:
- registering for Council Tax because you're now the person responsible for paying it
- moving into Lambeth from another area and registering for Council Tax in Lambeth
You can also use the form to tell us you're moving:
- to another address in Lambeth and need to change your address in your Council Tax account
- out of Lambeth
You can only register if you're already at your new address, or you are moving less than 2 weeks from today.
How to register
To register, you’ll need your:
- bank details if you want to set up a Direct Debit
- landlord or agent’s details if you're a tenant
- other tenant details if you’re a joint tenant
- completion statement if you're the homeowner
- joint owner’s details if you’re a joint homeowner
You'll also need to tell us:
- your moving in date
- the full names of everyone aged 16 and over that lives with you
On the first page of the form, select the option that best matches your situation.
Problems with registering
If you're having problems with registering, contact the Council Tax team.