Make changes to your tenancy

Use this guide to find information about making a change to your tenancy.

Update your name on your tenancy

If you're a Lambeth Housing tenant and you’ve changed your name, we need to know so our housing records are up-to-date and we can send you the right information.

Who can use this service?

This form is for Lambeth Housing tenants only.

If you're a Lambeth Housing leaseholder, use the homeowner's name update form.

What you need to know...

You need to tell us your name has changed if you have:

  • got married
  • got divorced
  • changed it by deed poll.

Other reasons for updating your name

You can also use this form to:

  • correct the spelling of your name on our records and the letters we send out to you
  • tell us that your name has changed for any other reason.

To update your name on your Council Tax account you'll need to contact the Council Tax team separately.

Documents to provide

When you use this form you will need to provide evidence for the name change.

  • Married - marriage certificate
  • Divorced - Decree Nisi
  • General name change - deed poll
  • Misspellings and other reasons - passport, driver's licence, birth certificate, official government letter

Do it online

Update your name