Make changes to your tenancy

Use this guide to find information about making a change to your tenancy.

Remove a person from your household details

If you're a Lambeth Housing tenant and a member of your household leaves the property, you need to let us know so we can update our records and any applications you've made, including the housing transfer list.

Before we remove the person from your household details, we'll need to make checks to see if they're eligible to succeed the tenancy.

If you're in receipt of Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support, you need to tell the Benefits team separately.

Remove a person from your household details