Assisted bin collections

If no member of your household is able to move your bins to the front of your property for collection, you can ask us for help.

What happens after you apply

We will arrange a visit to the home of the person who wants assisted collections to check if they qualify. We may ask for proof and will discuss whether the service is needed permanently or for a fixed time period.

To check if we can provide the service, we will need a letter from the resident’s doctor or other medical professional, to confirm their need for the service and how long they will need it.

If we are able to provide this service, a collection point will be agreed with the resident. We will suggest a location close to the property boundary that the resident can access easily.