The Westminster Bridge Road regeneration project is the second phase to the recently completed Lower Marsh regeneration scheme (2013) that has been delivered in partnership between us and local partners:
- We Are Waterloo.
- Waterloo Community Development Group.
- South Bank Employers Group.
With a working budget of £3.2 million in s106 developer funds and TfL Local Implementation Plan (LIP) funding, the scope area of the scheme encompasses a wide area of Waterloo, including:
- Westminster Bridge Road junction with Addington Street to the junction with Morley Street
- Lambeth North Junction (where Kennington Road and Westminster Bridge Road intersect)
- Carlisle Lane
- Upper Marsh
- Hercules Road junction with Kennington Road to the junction with Cosser Street.