19 April 2021 — Stage 1 Consultation Results Decision Report
What is the result of the Stage 1 Consultation?
The results of the Stage 1 Consultation was collated and presented along with officer recommendations in a report for us to make a decision.
A decision has been made to undertake a Statutory Consultation for the introduction of the following proposals:
- Introduce a new ‘I’ CPZ (St Leonard’s North) to be operational Monday-Friday, 12noon-2pm.
- Introduce a new ‘O’ CPZ (St Leonard’s Central) to be operational Monday-Friday, 8.30am-6.30pm.
- Introduce a new ‘U’ CPZ (Stanthorpe Triangle) to be operational Monday-Friday, 12noon-2pm.
- Not proceed with the next stage of consultation to introduce parking controls in the St Leonard’s South and Streatham Vale West areas.
- Introduce double yellow line (DYL) waiting restrictions in the St Leonard’s South and Streatham Vale West areas at key locations, such as junctions, cul-de-sacs and locations where traffic flow would be impeded by parked vehicles.
The decision report has been published online and official approval will be made on 23 April 2021.