The Spires Centre
Day centre for homeless people and other disadvantaged groups, including rough sleepers and women involved in street-based sex work.
- Rough sleepers drop-in with assessment, referrals, showers, clothing and breakfast.
- JobcentrePlus advice on welfare benefits.
- Assessment and referrals to suitable accommodation.
- Primary healthcare nurse.
- Vulnerable women-only drop-in.
- Adult learning centre where courses and qualifications include literacy, IT, volunteer training, visual art workshops, creative writing and music.
- Outreach sessions for women involved in street-based sex work in Lambeth.
Spires does not have its own accommodation.
Drop-in, phone or email.
- Address: 8 Tooting Bec Gardens, Streatham, London SW16 1RB
- Phone: 020 8696 0943
- Email: email@example.com
- Train: Streatham train station is a five-minute walk
- Buses: 57, 109, 118, 133, 159, 201, 250, P13, 319, 249