Fanon Resource Centre
Day centre for African Caribbeans aged 18-65 years old with mental health problems.
- Advice on a range of issues, including housing and welfare rights.
- Tenancy sustainment.
- Mixed group and women's project.
- Activities and trips.
- Low-cost African Caribbean hot meals.
- Access to counselling.
- Outreach, including home and hospital visits.
- Support for carers and family members.
- Volunteering and job training opportunities.
Drop-in, phone or email. For opening times and service times, see the Spires website.
- Address: 107 Railton Road, London SE24 0LR
- Phone: 020 7737 2888
- Email: email@example.com
- Tube: Brixton tube
- Buses: 3, 37, 322