Please consider accessing our services via email, telephone or online form first if possible, rather than a face-to-face visit.
If you do need to visit our buildings or meet our staff, please follow these steps:
- Do a Covid-19 rapid test before visiting. You can pick up free tests from local pharmacies or order them online. If you test positive, please cancel your visit, self-isolate and book a PCR test.
- Cancel your visit if you are unwell or have Covid-19 symptoms and book a free Covid-19 PCR test.
- Wear a face covering (unless exempt) when inside our buildings and if asked to do so by staff. The government expects and recommends wearing face coverings in crowded areas, though the legal requirement to do so was lifted in July 2021.
- Socially distance. Stay at least 2 metres away from people in our buildings and minimise the time spent in close contact.
- Sanitise or wash your hands before entering the building and throughout your visit.
- Use the NHS COVID-19 app for contact tracing purposes. ‘Check in’ to our buildings by scanning the QR code at the entrance.
We continue to manage the risk of Covid-19 in our buildings, taking account of levels of Covid-19 cases in the local area. As case rates change, we reserve the right to cancel or re-book visits when necessary to protect the health and wellbeing of our staff and visitors.