Trading Standards

Use this guide to find out more about Lambeth’s Trading Standards service and how to make a consumer complaint.

Make a consumer complaint

If you have a complaint about goods or services from a trader or shop that you think may have broken Trading Standards laws, contact Citizens Advice. They will give you practical and impartial advice on your rights and inform you of any laws which apply to your situation.

In some cases, they may let the council know about the trader who has been reported so that it can be investigated.

Make a consumer complaint or enquiry

This action is completed on another site (