Trees on public property

Use this guide to find information about trees on public property and their maintenance.

Insurance Claims

If you think that a council-owned tree has caused damaged to your property and wish to pursue a claim against the council, you must contact the council’s insurance services and not our tree team.

Before making a claim, we recommend that you read our information guide on how to make a claim.

The council’s insurance services can be contacted via post and by email.

Improvement Risk & Insurance
London Borough of Lambeth
Room 213
Lambeth Town Hall
Brixton Hill

By email: