Find help with mylambeth services for accessing your Housing Benefit, Council Tax, business rates or landlords information.

Guidance for landlords

Once you've registered, you'll need your creditor reference, as well as a claim reference and surname of a tenant. This information will allow you to validate your landlord account and access your payment schedules.

Tenant information can then be viewed by entering their claim reference and surname.

Go to the mylambeth landlords service