Log in to your account
If you’ve already created a Homeowner account, log in using the link below.
Create an account
You can create an account if you’re either a:
- current leaseholder of Lambeth Council
- current freeholder of Lambeth Council that pays service charge
You’re a Lambeth Council leaseholder if your lease is with Lambeth Council and you’re named as a leaseholder.
You are not a Lambeth Council leaseholder if you live in the borough but have another landlord, like a Housing Association or private landlord, or if you live with somebody who is a Lambeth Council leaseholder, like your parents.
To create your account, you need to know your service charge account number. You can find this number on letters you’ve been sent by us. This is a 9 digit number and usually begins with a number 6 or 7. See where you can find it on your service charge invoice.
If you’re a resident of a Tenant Management Organisation (TMO) or a Private Finance Initiative (PFI), you’ll have to contact them so they can help you. You can find the telephone number in one of your letters, or you can find TMO contact information .
Benefits of having a homeowner account
With a homeowner account, you can:
- view and update your contact details
- view your service charge and tenancy accounts - like garage or store sheds
- view your account invoices for the last 3 years
- view all your invoice items for the last 3 years
- download a PDF of your service charge statement
Help and assistance
If you have problems registering or logging in to your account, please contact us on 020 7926 7132 so we can help you.