Remove yourself or someone else from the electoral register

Use this form to tell us if a change in circumstances at your address means that you or someone else is no longer entitled to be registered to vote.

If the person is still entitled to be registered to vote, but you want them removed from the open version of the electoral register, then you can opt-out of the open register.

If you've moved home

If you've moved home, you should register to vote at your new address.

When you apply to register to vote, you'll give your previous address in Lambeth. We'll be told that you've registered elsewhere and will update our records.

If you've already registered at your new address and you think you still need to be removed from Lambeth's register, please start the form below.