Send evidence for a Housing Benefit or Council Tax Support claim

How to submit the documents or digital photos to support your claim. 

If you have recently made a new claim you may have been asked to come to the Civic Centre to present identification documents. Due to the current health situation we have decided not to verify identification documents this way.

Instead of coming into the Civic Centre please scan or photograph the documents, and submit them to us using one of the methods below, dependent on how you made your original claim:

Submit your evidence if your claim was made via your mylambeth account

Submit your evidence if your claim was made without a mylambeth account