Our controller Data Protection Officer (DPO) is the Head of Information Governance.
Information we collect
- Email address
- Phone number
- Postal address
- Date of birth
- National Insurance number
- Bank and payment information, where applicable
- Income and capital information
- Information relating to rent, where applicable
- Information relating to the household
- Equalities data
- Documentation received as evidence as part of a claim for Housing Benefit and/or Council Tax Support
- Service delivery
- Government agencies
- Third party contractors related specifically to the assessment of Housing Benefit and Council Tax support claims
You have the right to access, rectify and delete personal information, in addition to other rights as explained in the full version of our privacy notice.
You have the right to contact us with a complaint if you’re unhappy with the way your personal data has been used.
We are committed to resolving complaints about our collection or use of personal information. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) if this issue is not resolved. You may at any time control access to and use of your personal information by contacting the Controller Data Protection Officer (DPO).
Such control will include the ability to:
- see what information we hold
- opt out of any use of your personal information
- prevent disclosure to any third party except as required by law or the order of a court of proper jurisdiction.
View the full version of our privacy notice.