Five main directorates & senior managers
The organisation now has five main directorates. They represent the five key functional areas of the council.
- Children's Services
- Adults and Health
- Resident Services
- Sustainable Growth and Opportunity
- Finance and Investment
See below for information on the structure of the directorates and the senior managers of each.
- Section 151 Officer is Christina Thompson, Director of Finance & Property
- Monitoring Officer is Tasnim Shawkat, Director of Legal and Governance (Interim)
- Head of Paid Service is Andrew Travers, Chief Executive
- Statutory Director of Children's Services is Merlin Joseph, Strategic Director of Childrens Services
- Statutory Director of Adult's Social Services is Fiona Connolly, Executive Director of Adult Social Care
- Statutory Scrutiny Officer is Wayne Chandai, Head of the Chief Executive’s Office and Democratic Services Manager
- Statutory Data Protection Officer is Matt Ginn, Head of Information Governance