Calculate and apply on mylambeth
Calculate how much Council Tax Support you're eligible for, and make a claim using our online portal, mylambeth. Managing your Council Tax Support application in mylambeth allows you to:
- stay up to date with your claim
- track the status of your claim
- view your entitlement if you qualify for benefits/support
- report a change in circumstances
- get answers to frequently asked questions.
How to create a mylambeth account
Creating an account is easy and will only take a couple of minutes. All you need is an email address and to follow these simple steps.
- Click on create one here.
- Enter your personal details.
- You'll receive an email to activate your account – click the link in the email.
- Your account is now activated.
- Login using your email address and newly created password.
You’ll need your claim reference number to complete your registration and view personalised information. This is a 9-digit number beginning with 80. If you are claiming benefit for the first time we will provide you with your reference number. If not, this is on the notification letters that have previously been issued to you.
After registration, follow the link for Council Tax Support and enter your:
- claim reference
- National Insurance number.
After entering this information, select register to complete your registration.
Alternatively, you can use an existing social media account such as Facebook or Google to authenticate yourself (we will not have access to any of your personal information).
If you don't receive an activation email, check that it hasn't gone directly into your junk or spam folder. If you have not received this activation email then contact us.