The Lambeth Residents Survey 2016 provides an overview of what matters to residents, including:
- their levels of satisfaction with the area
- perceptions of change and neighbourliness, safety, crime and health
- what council services they use
- perceptions of the council
- how they want to work with other people
View the Lambeth Residents Survey 2015.
The London Output Area Classification tool maps the borough by different customer segments and is created by a combination of over 60 census variables. You can view the characteristics of each segment and compare the proportion of segments by borough and ward. The tool can be used to compare:
- performance of key services and share best practice
- private sector profiling of areas for potential investment
- third sector targeting of resources to maximum effect
The Lambeth Business Survey 2015 provides an overview of business demographic information, the business economy, business aspirations, views on running a business in the area, opportunities and challenges they face, business ownership, employment, staff recruitment and engagement with the council.
The Brixton Business Survey 2014 focuses on the business owner's views of the changes taking place in Brixton, and what can be done to ensure local businesses benefit from this.