Final recommendations report and map of new wards
- See the final recommendations report and report summary on the LGBCE website
- View the interactive map of the new wards on the LGBCE website
The report will now sit in Parliament. Their final decision is due later this year.
Therefore, in accordance with the requirements of the Representation of the People Act 1983, and the Electoral Administration Act 2013, Lambeth Council will be carrying out a statutory review of polling districts and polling places within the London Borough of Lambeth. Lambeth will carry out this review between 29 Oct - 30 Nov.
As a result of the new wards, this review will result in an entirely new set of Polling District Boundaries. As a result, we will also be reviewing all our existing polling stations and considering a range of potential new venues.
In advance of the formal consultation, Lambeth Council is conducting a pre-consultation period between 27 September and 15 October. We are seeking views of all Lambeth residents, particularly disabled residents, community organisations, and council members, on the current polling districts and polling places.
The current arrangements for Borough of Lambeth are 90 polling districts and 135 polling stations.
A list of current polling stations is at the bottom of this page.
Make a suggestion or comment
Persons or bodies making suggestions or comments should, if possible, give alternative venues that may be used as polling stations.
Suggestions or comments will be published along the scheme report which will state the council’s proposed polling districts and polling places. This is due to be published in late October 2021 and will launch the formal consultation period.
Book a drop-in session
The Electoral Services Team will be hosting drop-in sessions (30 minutes) and encourage all persons and bodies with feedback or questions to drop by or call in. We will be available to meet:
- in-person at Lambeth Town Hall
- on a virtual call using Microsoft Teams
Once you have booked, you will get a confirmation email. Please reply to the confirmation email to let us know if you would like an in-person session or virtual call.
Send us an email
You can also email us your feedback by 15 October:
Current polling stations
- St John`s Angell Town CE Primary School
- Loughborough Primary School
- Effra Road Chapel
- Hill Mead Primary School
- St Matthew`s Church Hall
- St Saviour`s Church Hall
- Jessop Primary School
- St Jude`s Primary CE School
- Holy Trinity & St Matthias Church
- Peabody Hill Community Centre
- Rosendale Primary School
- The Salvation Army Church Hall
- Goodwin Hall
- St Lukes Church Lower Hall
- St Peter`s Church Crypt
- West Norwood Fire Station
- Crown Lane Primary School
- St Luke`s CE Primary School
- Elm Wood Primary School
- Kingswood Primary School - Upper
- Kingswood Primary School - Lower
- Berridge Road Estate Community Resource Centre
- Paxton Primary School
- St Matthew`s Tenants Hall
- Jubilee Primary School & Children`s Centre
- Holy Trinity CE Primary School
- St Martins Community Centre
- Sudbourne Primary School
- Clapham Youth Centre
- Richard Atkins Primary School
- Holmewood Nursery School
- Kings Avenue School
- St Mary`s RC Primary School
- Bonneville Primary School
- Glenbrook Primary School
- New Park Road Baptist Church, New Park Road
- St Bede`s Catholic Infant & Nursery School
- Community Flat
- Henry Cavendish Primary School (Balham)
- Knights` Youth Centre
- Telford Park Lawn Tennis Club
- Streatham Wells Primary School
- St Margaret`s Church Hall
- Tulse Hill Methodist Church
- Hitherfield Children`s Centre
- Streatham Tate Library
- Sunnyhill Primary School
- St Andrew`s RC Primary School
- Julian's Primary School
- Henry Cavendish Primary School (Streatham)
- The Spires Centre