Register with a doctor and dentist

When you turn 18, most health services you may need can be accessed through your doctor. It is therefore important that you are registered with a GP surgery.

It is also helpful to find a suitable dentist in your area, so you are already a patient and known to your dentist should you have a dental emergency.

Your personal advisor can help you find and register with both. If you feel you don't need help, you can do this yourself.

Remember to take your health passport with you to medical appointments.