Make a complaint as a care leaver

It is important to let us know if you are not satisfied or happy with the support you are getting, or if you feel you are not being listened to.

We hope that you will follow these steps to get things resolved:

  1. Speak to your personal advisor or social worker - it's best to do this first as it may be an issue that can be easily resolved.
  2. Speak to their manager - if step 1 hasn't helped, or if you don’t feel comfortable talking to your personal advisor or social worker, you can request contact details for their manager.
  3. Make a formal complaint - if you are still not satisfied, you should call us or complete the online form on make a complaint about children's social care in Lambeth.