Adult cycle training is not allowed under national lockdown rules. Bikeability training can only take place in schools for vulnerable children and children of key workers, at the discretion of the headteacher and providing it follows the latest Bikeability Trust delivery guidance.
Book a session
Once you have completed this lesson, you are entitled to a full day bicycle maintenance course at a subsidised rate of £18.
- Family - If you have children and want to learn how to ride safely together, you could take a family riding course.
- Children - We also give children skills and confidence to ride safely on the road with cycle training in schools.
You don’t even need to leave the house to brush up on your cycle skills. Get handy tips on cycling with this online course by TfL where you will learn:
- tips to get you and your bike prepared for the road
- how to start cycling on the road safely and responsibly
- tips to brush up on your cycling skills
- how to cycle in a group with children.
For more information on Bikeability, visit their website.