Dropped kerbs

Use this guide to find information on constructing a dropped kerb.

Step 3 — Utilities search and payment

Upon receipt of your planning permission or a certificate of lawfulness, you can download and complete a utilities search form.

After submitting this form and paying the correct fee, the highways department will consult statutory undertakers, for example, gas, electricity, water, broadband and telephone providers, to check construction of the vehicular crossover is possible. 

Utilities search form (PDF 19KB)