Rules and regulations

How we protect you and our parks and open spaces.

Report someone breaking a byelaw

If you witness a byelaw being broken, please don't attempt to take the law into your own hands. Always let Lambeth Council and the police deal with any offences or breach of the byelaws.

You can help us by noting carefully what you have seen, and where and when it happened. If you feel the incident is serious enough to require the Police to intervene, phone 999 as soon as you can without your safety being compromised. You can then let us know, or the Police will inform us once they have responded.

If you think the incident is something the council should be dealing with let Lambeth Parks know: