Download a copy of the byelaws
These byelaws came into force on 6 April 2005. You'll also find a full set of the byelaws displayed at key locations in Lambeth's parks and green spaces.
They contain information on how we manage a wide range of activities and issues, such as:
- children's playgrounds, paddling pools and play equipment
- travel and transport, including the use of cycles, horses and motor vehicles
- sports activities, such as fishing, field sports and ball games, like football, tennis or cricket
- recreational activities, such as kite and model aircraft flying, metal detectors or boats
- public shows and performances, including trading and the sale of goods
- preventing possible damage from things like barbecues, bonfires, fireworks, parking or camping.