Proof of address and date of birth documents for school admission applications

Use this guide to help you submit proof of address and date of birth documents, to assist with your application.

What to do if you move home

If you move address, you must tell us about this as soon as possible.

This is so that we can contact you if we need more information, or to tell you the result of your application.

To tell us about your new address, you'll need to fill in the change of address form below and provide proof of your new address for you and your child.

School admissions: change of address form

If you move after a specific date for reception, junior, secondary transfer and 14-19 applications (stated in the related booklets), your new address will be used for correspondence purposes only. All distance measurements would be considered from the previous address.