If you have space to store bins, you should have a black wheelie bin for your rubbish. If you don't have one you can order a new bin.
If you do not have space to store bins, your rubbish will be collected in bin bags.
If you live in a timed collection area, you may not have a wheelie bin.
To make sure your rubbish is collected, leave your bin or sacks:
- out by 6am on your collection day, but not before 8pm the day before collection
- where it can be seen easily
- at the front of your property
Our collection rules:
- your rubbish must be in bags inside your bin
- the lid must be closed
- we will not collect bags or other rubbish left on top of, or next to, your bin
- your bin or bags should not block the pavement
- your bin should not contain things that should not be in the bin
After collection you should move your bin from the pavement as soon as possible, at the latest by 8am the next day.
If you live in a timed collection area, our collection rules are different.