If you have space to store bins, you should have a green recycling wheelie bin. If you don't have one you can order a new bin.
If you do not have space to store bins, your recycling will be collected in sacks. We deliver sacks 6 times a year. If you run out you can order more sacks.
If you live in a timed collection area, you may not have a wheelie bin.
To make sure your recycling is collected, leave your bin or sacks:
- out by 6am on your collection day, but not before 8pm the day before collection
- where it can be seen easily
- at the front of your property
Our collection rules:
- your recycling must be in recycling sacks or inside your recycling bin
- do not use carrier bags or bin bags
- the lid must be closed
- we will not collect sacks or other items left on top of, or next to, your bin
- your bin or sacks should not block the pavement
- your bin or sacks should not contain things that we do not recycle
After collection you should move your bin from the pavement as soon as possible, at the latest by 8am the next day.
If you live in a timed collection area, our collection rules are different.