West Norwood (CA24)
Reference number: CA 24
First designated: June 1978
Boundary extended: October 2003
The second of eight London cemeteries established by Act of Parliament between 1832 and 1847. A designed landscape of historical interest containing numerous structures of interest, the cemetery forms the heart of the conservation area with adjoining 19th century public, commercial and residential buildings also being included.