We are changing the way you book and pay for tennis courts in Lambeth's parks and open spaces.
Our new online system, Clubspark, is now live with booking slots available from Monday 6 September. For more information on the system or to book a tennis court, visit Clubspark.
Tennis courts can be booked at the following sites:
- Archbishop's Park, Carlisle Lane, SE1
- Brockwell Park, Norwood Road, SE24
- Clapham Common, Windmill Drive, SW4
- Hillside Gardens Park, Hillside Road, SW2
- Kennington Park, Kennington Park Road, SE11
- Larkhall Park, Courland Grove, SW8
- Ruskin Park, Denmark Hill, SE5
- The Rookery, Covington Way, SW16
- Vauxhall Park, Lawn Lane, SW8
The following sites are designated community sites where bookings and charges do not apply:
- Streatham Vale Park, Abercairn Road, SW16
- Myatt's Fields Park, Cormont Road, SE5 - The tennis courts are available for use without paying, however the Myatt's Fields Park Project booking facility gives players the ability to book a specific time. All money raised from the bookings goes straight back into the charity for Myatt's Fields Park.