Residents estate permits cost £31.79 per year.
Visitor permits are available in books of :
- 10 visitor vouchers - £15
- 20 visitor vouchers - £30
- 50 visitor vouchers - £75.
Please note that our prices for parking will be changing from 01 November 2021.
A maximum of 50 visitor vouchers can be bought per month.
To buy visitor vouchers, you will need to provide 2 items from the list below as proof of your Lambeth address:
- driving licence (with current address)
- bank or credit card statement (dated within the last three months)
- utility bill (dated within the last three months) - mobile phone bills will not be accepted
- solicitor's completion letter (dated within the last three months)
- current Lambeth Council Tax document
- home contents insurance policy
- signed current formal tenancy agreement
- electoral canvas form or polling card (dated within the last twelve months)
If you are not a named person on the council tenancy or the leaseholder of the property, you will require a signed letter from the main tenant or leaseholder, in addition to the documentation above.
If you are in arrears of more than one week's rent or one month's service charge (leaseholders) you must have a proven payment plan in place to pay off these arrears before being approved.