Roads the pass does not cover
Due to increased parking on roads near Kings College Hospital, from 7 December 2020 the pass cannot be used on:
- Bavent Road
- Caldecot Road
- Cutcombe Road
- Venetian Road
Existing parking restrictions will apply on these roads.
If vehicles are parked without a valid permit or have not paid for parking, they may be issued a Penalty Charge Notice (PCN).
The pass is accepted elsewhere in the borough.
Other places the pass does not cover
You cannot use the pass to park:
- on double yellow lines
- on single yellow lines within 10 metres of a junction
- where loading and unloading restrictions (kerb markings) are in operation
- on zig zag lines at pedestrian crossings
- on keep clear markings outside a school, a hospital or fire, police or ambulance station
- by dropped kerbs
- at bus stops
- in suspended bays
- in disabled bays
- in police bays
- in ambulance bays
- in car club bays
- in electric vehicles bays
- on red routes
You cannot use the pass to park at your normal place of residence or other locations if you are not at work or volunteering.