Noise complaints

Use this guide to help you find information on making a noise complaint.

How we respond to noise complaints

We work in partnership with the Police to manage serious noise issues. For less serious issues we will usually contact the reported source of the noise.

In most cases we will make a noise assessment from outside the property that is being complained about.

Unlicensed music events can also be reported by contacting this service.