Noise complaints

Use this guide to help you find information on making a noise complaint.

If you are disturbed by noise nuisance, you can report it and we will make an assessment of the problem.

During the coronavirus pandemic, we have changed how we respond to noise reports. To keep the public and public protection officers safe, we only make noise inspections if we have assessed that it is safe for us to do so.

Report it online

Report noise nuisance

If you are a Lambeth Council Housing tenant, please use this form instead to report noise/asb

Report anti-social behaviour on your estate

Report it by phone

Call us on 020 7926 5000.