Information for Lambeth Practitioners
This section provides violence against women and girls (VAWG) resources for use by Lambeth practitioners.
- Lambeth Violence Against Women and Girls Open Training Programme April-September 2022 - for details on what sessions are on offer and how to register:
- Lambeth Violence Against Women and Girls Strategy 2016-20: This previous strategy refresh commits us to building on the approach set out in our first strategy, as we feel that this has been effective in driving change.
- Home Office FGM resource pack and e-learning: FGM guidance, case studies and support materials for local authorities, professional services and specialist voluntary organisations.
- Surviving Economic Abuse information and resources: What economic abuse may involve, how to identify if someone may be experiencing it and what support is available.
VAWG campaign materials
- Gaia Centre resources
- Galop - London's LGBT+ Sexual Violence Support Service
- Lambeth Against FGM campaign A4 poster (PDF 814KB)
- Lambeth Against FGM campaign A5 leaflet (PDF 1.5MB)
- Thinking of buying sex campaign posters (PDF 273KB)
- This is abuse campaign posters (PDF 993KB)
Please contact Rose Parker, VAWG Programme and Commissioning Manager at Lambeth Council, if you have any questions.
- Email: email@example.com