Search and filter results
Library facilities and services
Displaying 1 - 9 of 9
- Brixton Library provides books and more, a reference and information service, free use of Wi-Fi, computers for internet, email and word-processing.
- Carnegie Library is close to Denmark Hill and Herne Hill, and is a picturesque Grade II listed building.
- Situated in the Mary Seacole Centre at the heart of the High Street, Lambeth's first self-service library offers books, DVDs, and language courses for loan, plus access to computers, free Wi-Fi, fully equipped meeting rooms and stunning performance space for hire.
- Durning Library is in an impressive Victorian building in Kennington, close to the tube station.
- Minet Library is a primarily self-service library in Knatchbull Road and close to Myatt's Fields Park. Lambeth Archives, the borough's record office and local history library is in the same building.
- Tate South Lambeth Library is located in Oval, on the edge of Vauxhall Nine Elms in the heart of Lambeth's Portuguese community.
- Upper Norwood Library is a Lambeth Library that serves the five boroughs of Croydon, Lambeth, Bromley, Southwark and Lewisham.
- Waterloo Library is situated in The Oasis Centre, opposite Lambeth North tube station, in a building shared with the Oasis Hub Coffee House.
- West Norwood Library has re-opened at 1-5 Norwood High Street. Your local library offering books, computers, Wi-Fi, study space, story times, 3D printing and much more!