Facilities and services include:
- Books including spoken word audio and large print books, language courses, and books in community languages.
- Library members also have access to a wide range of online materials including E Audio, E Books, magazines and online reference sources for adults and children. Many of these can be accessed from home.
- Wi-Fi - Use your library card to connect to our free unlimited Wi-Fi
- Computers - free use of adult and children’s computers, with the latest Microsoft Office software
- Screen magnifier and screen reading software, large print keyboard, plus Eye Pal Solo read aloud scanner for low vision and blind users.
- Printing, including Wi-fi printing from your own device.
- Photocopying –affordable black and white and colour photocopying.
- Study Space
- Book-a-Librarian - when you need extra 121 help and support with daily tasks e.g., freedom pass or passport applications, job search etc, we offer one hour 121 appointments with a member of staff to assist you.
- Room Hire – whether you want to hold a meeting for two or a special family birthday or other special occasion, we have just the space for you at competitive rates.
- Adult Reading Group – our friendly and sociable group meets once a month to discuss the latest hot fiction titles. New members are always welcome to join. We supply the books.
- Baby rhyme-time and under-fives storytelling sessions.
- Weekly mixed ability chess club, for adults and children, including tournaments and fast play sessions.
- Daily newspapers and periodicals, plus children’s magazines.
- Baby changing facilities
- Book Start packs for gifting.
- Hygiene Bank-we accept donations of new and unused hygiene and personal care products that are redistributed to families and individuals living in hygiene poverty.
- Flat Level access to the library from the right-hand side of the building via intercom.
- Front doors using wheelchair lift to get access to the library. Main doors are power-assisted opening.
- Three spaces; disabled parking access which is located to the right of the building.
For full access information, please go to the AccessAble website.
1pm - 8pm
|Tuesday||10am - 8pm|
|Wednesday||10am - 6pm|
|Thursday||10am - 8pm|
|Friday||10am - 6pm|
|Saturday||10am - 6pm|
|Sundays||1pm - 5pm|
Upcoming events at this venue