Facilities and services include:
- Items available to borrow are books, audiobooks, language courses and books in other languages.
- IT resources available are Wi-Fi, computers, a printer, scanner and photocopier.
- Magnification technology, large print books and audiobooks are available for those with visual impairment.
- Membership includes access to a Digital library, consisting of a wide range of online resources such as eBooks, eAudiobooks, , newspapers, magazines, comics, films and many other online resources for adults and children.
- There are regular activities including a weekly rhyme and story-time session for under-fives, an adult reading group and seasonal events throughout the year, including children’s events and activities over the summer holidays.
- A welcoming space to sit, work, study or read.
Lift accessible to first floor.
For full access information, please see the AccessAble website.
|Monday||1pm - 5pm|
|Tuesday||10am - 5pm|
10am - 7pm
|Thursday||10am - 5pm|
|Friday||10am - 5pm|
The library is unstaffed between 1 and 2pm on Tuesday, Wednesday, ,Thursday and Friday for lunch. It is staffed at all other times.