Search and filter results
Library facilities and services
Displaying 1 - 10 of 11
- Durning Library is in an impressive Victorian building in Kennington, close to the tube station.
- Tate South Lambeth Library is located in Oval, on the edge of Vauxhall Nine Elms in the heart of Lambeth's Portuguese community.
- Minet Library is a primarily self-service library in Knatchbull Road and close to Myatt's Fields Park. Lambeth Archives, the borough's record office and local history library is in the same building.
- Situated in the Mary Seacole Centre at the heart of the High Street, Lambeth's first self-service library offers books, DVDs, and language courses for loan, plus access to computers, free Wi-Fi, fully equipped meeting rooms and stunning performance space for hire.
- Carnegie Library is close to Denmark Hill and Herne Hill, and is a picturesque Grade II listed building.
- Streatham Library is a purpose-built GRADE 11 listed building opened in 1890 and is complete with an iconic clock tower. It is located at the central point of Streatham High Road which is often cited as the longest road in the UK and the longest high street in Europe at 1.8 miles in total.
- West Norwood Library has re-opened at 1-5 Norwood High Street. Your local library offering books, computers, Wi-Fi, study space, story times, 3D printing and much more!
- Upper Norwood Library is a Lambeth Library that serves the five boroughs of Croydon, Lambeth, Bromley, Southwark and Lewisham.
- Brixton Library provides books and more, a reference and information service, free use of Wi-Fi, computers for internet, email and word-processing.
- Lambeth Archives is the borough's record office and local history library.