You can apply for benefits and services depending on your disability.
Benefits and financial support you could claim:
- Disablility Living Allowance (DLA) is for children under 16, and may help with the extra costs of being disabled if you are under 16.
- Personal Independence Payment (PIP) replaces DLA if you are aged 16-64.
- Disability Premiums (Income Support) can be added to your Income Support or Jobseekers Allowance if you are eligible.
- Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) can be claimed if your illness or disability affects your ability to work.
- If you have a carer, they could get a Carers Allowance if you have substantial caring needs. They may also be able to get Carers Credit.