Lambeth Parent Forum is a voluntary group open to all parents and carers of children and young people, aged 0 to 25, with additional needs and disabilities who live in Lambeth.
Our aim is to give parents and carers the chance to influence the decisions that affect their families and help develop services that meet their needs. We also offer the chance to share experiences and knowledge with other parents and carers.
- Membership is free, and you choose to be involved as little or as much as you want.
- We are funded by the Department for Education and supported by Family Action Lambeth
- We are part of the National Network of Parent Carer Forums (NNPCF)
- Join us and add your voice to our developing group
What We Do
- Regularly meet key policy-makers and service providers, like Lambeth Council and the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). We give them constructive feedback about existing services. We tell them about the needs of our children and young people. We raise awareness of issues families face, the unmet needs, and work with them to develop services that meet those needs.
- Signpost parents and carers to local and national organisations, groups and charities that can help them.
- Organise workshops and information events.
- Run a regular ‘Come Together!’ coffee morning for parents and carers. These offer a safe space to share experiences and offer support
- Give parents and carers the chance to share their experience of what’s working and what’s not through meetings and surveys.
Visit the events page of our website to find out what’s happening soon.
Join the Parent Forum
You can join Lambeth Parent Forum by completing this online form.
Lambeth Parent Forum, We are 336, 336 Brixton Road, SW9 7AA
Tel: 07903 248077