Fill in the application form
You apply by completing the application form.
- fill in the paper form by hand
- complete the electronic form on your computer
You can get someone to help you fill in the form – for example, a friend, relative, support group or solicitor.
When to apply
The deadline for applications is 5pm on 1 January 2022.
Lambeth Councils’ Cabinet extended the Redress Scheme to the new closing date of 1 January 2022 at a formal cabinet meeting on Wednesday the 18th of September 2019. View information about the proposals that the cabinet discussed.
How to get the form
Or, contact the Lambeth Redress Scheme team to ask for a copy:
Or, visit one of the council’s offices or libraries to ask for a copy.
The Redress team can also answer any questions you have about the application process.
Completing the form on your computer
To access and fill in the application form on your computer you’ll need to use Adobe Reader:
- download Adobe Reader for free
- Windows users: right-click on the form link then select ‘Save target as’ or ‘Save link as’
- Mac users: right-click on the form link then select ‘Save linked file as’ or ‘Save link as’
- save the form (in your ‘documents’ folder, for example)
- open Adobe Reader and then select the saved form
- save the form with the information you enter
Where to send the completed form
There are two ways to send us your completed form:
Post a paper version of the completed form to
- Lambeth Redress Scheme PO Box 747 Winchester SO23 5DP
Please write ‘Strictly Private and Confidential’ on the envelope.
Email your completed form to: