Problems with your service charge

You can contact us if you disagree with any part of your day-to-day or major works service charge invoice, or if there are problems with some of the work that was carried out.

Raise a query about your service charge bill

If you think part of your service charge invoice is incorrect, you should speak to our Collections Team first. Their contact details are printed on the bill, or you can do it online.

Do it online

Ask us about your service charge bill

Provide as much detail as possible about why you think the bill is wrong, and let us know the best way to contact you in case we need any more information.

We’ll try and acknowledge your query within one working day of receipt.

You should follow the same process if there is a problem with the way work was carried out. We’ll respond to you as soon possible.

If you’re still unhappy with the response, you can ask for the query to be escalated to the team manager as a formal complaint.

Appointment service

We also offer an appointment service for homeowners at the Brixton Customer Service Centre.

You'll be able to speak to officers from the Home Ownership Customer Services and Collections teams.

  • Our Customer Service officers will be able to assist you with a broad range of home ownership enquires.
  • The Collections Team will be available to give advice about service charges, invoices and ways to pay.